MRI pictures are displayed in different ways: axial, coronal and sagittal– independently of the imaging mode Xephor Healthcare is watching, analyzing, understanding and reflecting the pictures. Because of its creative thinking it is able to detect cancer in early stages and also to give diagnosis for further developments!
MRI has become worldwide an important element in the diagnostic process. Therewith it´s possible to make a primary detection of cancer and to do biopsy planning, risk stratification, and even treatment planning. Different imaging techniques such as ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine including positron emission tomography (PET), X-ray radiography and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are used to diagnose and/or treat illnesses. The acquisition of such images is usually carried out by a radiographer (radiologic technologist). Depending on location, the diagnostic radiologist then interprets the images and produces a report of their findings and impression or diagnosis.
So far it has been very time and resources consuming to proceed the whole diagnostic process. Also through human interaction lots of errors are occurring: Errors in interpretation, failure to suggest the next appropriate procedure, failure to communicate in a timely and clinically appropriate manner and errors which fall into recurrent patterns are the most common. Errors arise from poor technique, failures of perception, lack of knowledge and misjudgments.
Xephor Healthcare overtakes all tasks, which are needed in the proceeding of MRI/CT diagnostics to prevent errors and enable the best treatment:
- Xephor Healthcare examines different images including mammograms, CT scans, x-rays, MRI scans and ultrasounds. Also it is autonomously reading reports to keep up to date with radiological developments
- Xephor Healthcare diagnoses the patients illnesses
- Xephor Healthcare recommends treatment options
- Xephor Healthcare predicts the further development of the illness
- Xephor Healthcare documents the performance, interpretation, or outcomes of all procedures performed.
- Finally it prepares reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities and communicates them to referring physicians, patients, or families.
Requirements of Xephor Healthcare
To work at its full power in a company, a onetime installation with the duration of approx. two hours is necessary. As soon as the system is implemented, a trainer can start learning with it. Therefore no technical know-how is necessary. The trainer is communicating with the system over a graphical user interface by natural languages, which is simple and easy to handle. After a period of training (depending on the complexity of the illnesses/pictures) Xephor Healthcare is learning autonomously – while doing so the trainer is correcting it if necessary. Soon the system is overtaking more and more tasks and also able to find new ideas, because of its capacity to think. As it is a very dynamical system (working like the human brain) it is continuously improving by self-learning.
Xephor Healthcare provides the following advantages:
- Reduction of human errors
- Acceleration of processes
- More accurate diagnosis
- Clear and structured overview over all processes at any time
- Prediction about the further progress of the disease
CEO & Co-Founder
CTO & Founder
Business Development/Investor Relations
You want to get to know more about the most advanced AGI worldwide – just connect with us here!